We are looking for a skilled Middle Data Science to join our team.
As a Data Scientist, your role is to extract knowledge and insights from structured and unstructured data, enabling data-driven decision-making across the organization. You will work on various data-related projects, from data exploration and analysis to building predictive models and implementing machine learning algorithms. Your expertise in statistics, mathematics, programming, and data analysis will be essential to uncover patterns, trends, and valuable information hidden within the data.
- Research, Design, Implement and Deliver analytics-based algorithms to solve key business problems
- Design and implement data-driven
- features that will be integrated into the company’s key products
- Design and implement full data mining and machine learning cycles
- Data sources extraction, feature selection, and engineering
- Building Models
- Evaluation and improvements
- Interface with R&D Groups,
- Product managers, BI teams, and business stakeholders
- BSc Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Industrial/Electronics Engineering, or related fields (MSc/Phd is an advantage)
- Practical hands-on experience/knowledge in developing algorithms in the fields of data science, machine learning or similar (experience in fields of trading/fintech –BIG advantage)
- 2+ years experience in researching and implementing algorithms using Python
- Excellent programming skills and deep knowledge of machine learning. Not knowledge of packages but rather a knowledge of how things work
- Fluency in SQL
- Experience with Big Data is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and original thinking
- Strong system-level understanding of problems
- Independent and innovative with the ability to lead problem-definition and goal-definition processes
- Good communication skills
- Ability to simplify complex subjects
- High level of English
- Have scripting skills: (Python, Machine Learning, SQL, Data mining)
- Be able to handle a stressful and dynamic working environment
- Excellent working relations with interfaces.
If you have the required skills and experience, please submit your application for consideration.