We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced QA Manual Tester to join our team.
QA Manual Tester will be responsible for ensuring that all software products meet or exceed the company's quality standards. The ideal candidate will be able to understand business requirements and create test cases, execute test plans, and document defects. QA Manual Tester will work closely with the development team and other stakeholders to ensure that all software products are delivered on time and within budget.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases to ensure that all software products meet or exceed quality standards
- Identify document defects and work with the development team to ensure they are resolved
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that all software products are delivered on time and within budget
- Perform regression testing on software products to ensure that they continue to meet quality standards after changes have been made
- Create and maintain testing documentation, including test cases, test scripts and test reports
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing and deployment
- Continuously improve the quality assurance process and procedures to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing of software products
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in developing and executing test plans and test cases
- Experience with defect tracking tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies is a plus
If you have the required skills and experience, please submit your application for consideration.